The Palm Court Hotel is a Covid- secure hotel which has been awarded the AA ‘Covid Confident Shield’ and the Visit England ‘We’re Good To Go’ kitemark.
As always, the safety of our residents, non-residents and the Palm Court team is our highest priority. So we have been hard at work putting new measures in place to ensure the safety and well being of everybody.
Whilst our hygiene standards have always been uncompromising, we have ramped up our efforts, providing additional, necessary measures to ensure we keep our guests and team safe and well at all costs.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and have new cleaning protocols in Guest Rooms and throughout the hotel, focusing on high touch point areas, using high grade disinfectant and sanitiser.
- Hand sanitiser is readily available.
- We have adapted the hotel accordingly to ensure physical distancing measures are in place. This means clear information, signage and protocols to minimise and wherever possible, remove person to person contact.
- A small selection of services and amenities previously offered have been reduced or removed for now, our team will of course do all that they can to make sure your stay is a comfortable and safe stay.
- If staying with us for more than one night, you will be offered a choice of housekeeping services. Our normal service [ for which you must leave the room] – a contactless delivery service of fresh towels and amenities – or no service during your stay.
- Finally we are constantly reviewing and redefining our food and beverage offering to continue to offer our guests a high level of food and drink service.
- Our menus are pared down and are available on the website for you to peruse.
Please bear with us as we get to grips with these ever-changing guidelines!
Last, but not least, a BIG THANK YOU for all your fantastic support. The hotel has never been so busy! We look forward to continuing to welcome you and keeping you safe.