We are delighted to have further regulations lifted, we want to let you know that we are relaxing our protocols with caution for the safety of our guests and team. We are as committed now as we always have been to making sure that your stay is as safe and enjoyable as possible.
Our team members will still be wearing face masks and we encourage our guests to do the same whilst in our public areas.
The Palm Court Hotel is a Covid- secure hotel which has been awarded the AA ‘Covid Confident Shield’ and the Visit England ‘We’re Good To Go’ kitemark.
As always, the safety of our residents, non-residents and the Palm Court team is our highest priority.
- We have maintained the frequency of cleaning and have rigorous cleaning regimes in Guest Rooms and throughout the hotel, focusing on high touch point areas, using high grade disinfectant and sanitiser.
- Hand sanitiser is readily available.
- A small selection of services and amenities previously offered have been reduced for now, our team will of course do all that they can to make sure your stay is a comfortable and safe stay.
- Finally we are constantly reviewing and redefining our food and beverage offering to continue to offer our guests a high level of food and drink service.
- Our menus are pared down and are available on the website for you to peruse.
Please bear with us as we get to grips with these ever-changing guidelines!
Last, but not least, a BIG THANK YOU for all your fantastic support. The hotel has never been so busy! We look forward to continuing to welcome you and keeping you safe.