Our guests and team are our number one priority. So we have been hard at work putting new measures in place to ensure the safety and well being of both.
Whilst our hygiene standards have always been uncompromising, we have ramped up our efforts, providing additional, necessary measures to ensure we keep our guests and team safe and well at all costs.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and have new cleaning protocols in Guest Rooms and throughout the hotel, focusing on high touch point areas, using high grade disinfectant and sanitiser.
- Hand sanitiser will be readily available.
- We have adapted the hotel accordingly to ensure physical distancing measures are in place. This means clear information, signage and protocols to minimise and , wherever possible, remove person to person contact.
- A small selection of services and amenities previously offered have been reduced or removed for now, our team will of course do all that they can to make sure your stay is a comfortable and safe stay.
- If staying with us for more than one night, you will be offered a choice of housekeeping services. Our normal service [ for which you must leave the room] – a contactless delivery service of fresh towels and amenities – or no service during your stay.
- Finally we are constantly reviewing our food and beverage offering to continue to offer our guests a high level of food and drink service.